Saturday, May 05, 2012

Dying? Nah, FINAL FANTASY TO KILL!

Eric picked me up; he told me that apparently Paul has moved even further away (according to the ugfart and Christon), to Saskatoon. I ranted about a lot of stuff, like dying in Vegas when I'm there / wanting to kill people in general / the early start time. (hey, it's been a couple of weeks...) He bugged me about James and how I could be at church for both Friday AND Sunday this week - apparently, that's never happened before! *sarcasm* Got to church and talked to Gino, Albert, Christon, Jeremy, the "different" woman Teresa (who annoyed everyone with her questions), Vivian, and Kevin about sushi / a life timeline exercise / macarons / life updates / spaghetti / parsley / basil / potstickers / the spontaneous Sunday Dinner for Cinco de Mayo / doulas / fried chicken / nachos / FAMILY BUSINESS (a mob game) / BALDERDASH / Surrey / Cloverdale / teeth / church stuff / divorce / losses / music / Disney. I discovered redrum, so there's a good reason why I feel the way I do! On the way home, Eric and I talked about my being "drunk" / FINAL FANTASY / Cactuars / my yelling making him deaf / bad people / silence at Westminster Abbey / getting gas / shorts / "robot mode" / WOW / my talking a lot / the Van Halen concert on Monday / Calgary / online radio stations and bandwidth.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home