Monday, January 30, 2012

Ancient Rome, Jack Nicholson, dead janitors, and mad cow disease

In a bid to clear my head, I went to the library since I had to return a couple of books anyhow. Borrowed Roma: The Novel of Ancient Rome (Steven Saylor), Dead Janitors Club: Pathetically True Tales Of a Crime Scene Cleanup King (Jeff Klima), Don't Look Behind You: Ann Rule's Crime Files #15 (Ann Rule), Jan Wong's China: Reports From A Not-So-Foreign Correspondent, Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain (Oliver Sacks), The Trembling Mountain: A Personal Account of Kuru, Cannibals, and Mad Cow Disease (Robert Klitzman), The Family That Couldn't Sleep: A Medical Mystery (D.T. Max), and Bad Boy Drive: The life and fast times of Marlon Brando, Warren Beatty, Jack Nicholson, and Dennis Hopper (Robert Sellers) - plus a book on the history of mistresses by Elizabeth Abbott which I never finished the last time I borrowed it. We'll see how well this goes, since I swear I'm losing my capacity to read a LOT at a single time! I think it was just a momentary distraction... oh well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home