Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012 BBT Tally / Palindromic ages, rent, health, and tripe

Replied to something Jon emailed me regarding rent, subsidy, and mental health... he says it sounds good, so that's fine. Called Steph to reserve my place at the Palindromic Age Birthday Dinner on the 18th for her and Grandma - 29 and 92! Paid my phone bill, and was responsible! HAHAHA! Vanessa got on MSN to advise me of her upcoming schedule; she wants to do Granville Island / that Broadway bakery / wonton for lunch (TRIPE AND FUNGUS!) on Friday. Updated her on health stuff, too. She wants to try some Hong Kong-style café place called the Silver Tower (by Matsuyama, with shitty parking!) on Alexandra Rd. when she's here; I've never heard of it. Also listened to an intense hockey game... the Canucks ended up winning 3-2 in overtime, thanks to Daniel Sedin's record-setting tenth OT goal. :D


This video (2:10 to 2:25) finally helped me find the rock I had to hop over for FINAL FANTASY VI ADVANCE. Now I can finally defeat the Kaiser Dragon, and hopefully make it to the Soul Shrine!




MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, JANUARY 2012 (1)

yin-yang @ Big Orange (Thursday, Jan. 26)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home