Monday, January 30, 2012

Creamy banana gelato, whole-wheat perogies, Healthy Choices, and lobster chips

I've been doing a lot of thinking. In fact, I have too much time to think! Barry picked me up, and we went to Price Smart. I got creamy Dorgel banana gelato, some triple chocolate cake, on-sale Konnyaku noodles, cheesecake, sponges, on-sale Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wings pretzel pieces, black pepper-flavored lobster chips, baked Old Dutch ketchup chips, bread (which I got for free), wasabi peanuts (I can't open the square container now?!), an Aero peppermint lamb, on-sale turkey pot pies, and on-sale bananas.

Also purchased microwaveable pancakes / French toast, blueberry mini bagels, shrimp crackers, on-sale Astro yogurt x2, Koala Springs drinks (raspberry and guava / orange and mango), on-sale apple juice / wildberry juice / orange juice, frozen veggies, ice cream, shampoo / conditioner (PERT!), whole-wheat Cheemo perogies, and more. Saw some on-sale cream crackers and cookie egg rolls, but figured they wouldn't be worth it if I couldn't open the containers! (the bane of my existence...) When I saw that Healthy Choices steamed microwaveable meals were on sale, I had to get a whole bunch! Cajun chicken and shrimp, Grilled Chicken Red Pepper Alfredo, Lemon Garlic chicken and shrimp, Sweet Sesame Chicken, Beef Merlot, Grilled Basil Chicken, Beef Teriyaki, Grilled Chicken Marinara, and Grilled Balsamic Chicken were my choices!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home