Thursday, January 26, 2012

Almost all MOTHER 3 items / Bottled water, peeing, Trillian history

Went to the clinic for my procedure, but the main problem was that I *really* needed to pee! I did follow directions and drank a LOT of bottled water... I was relieved in more than one way when that was over, let me tell you! When I got home after having yin-yang bubble tea at Big Orange, I also FINALLY found where my Trillian message history was stored; of course, it would have to be in the MOST AWKWARD PLACE EVER! Oh, Windows 7... luckily, I could change it!


The following screenshots are from my previous playthrough of MOTHER 3, and contain almost all the items in the game:

Lighter's Lumber to Strong Gloves:




Magic Gloves to Canine Weapon:




DCMC Pamphlet to Black Collar:




Striped Collar to Ordinary Hat:




Cow Hat to Taurus Bracelet:




Gemini Bracelet to Edible Mushroom:




Innit Tea to White Croissant:




Cup of Pork Noodles to Rich Kid Stew:




Rich Parfait to Cup of Life Noodles:




Hot Spring Egg to Attack Attractor:




Made-You-Look to Ice Pendant:




Thunder Pendant to Lydia's Memento:




Kid's Shirt to Aeolia's Memento:




Pencil Eraser to Tazmily Map:




Battle Memory to Factory Sketch:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home