Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sugar cubes make mouths tingly?!

When Eric picked me up for church this morning, he commented that I was unusually chipper for the morning, so I said that I'd banned someone already. We discussed that, journals, Ivan, my "long" receipts as proof that I spent thirty thousand dollars, rides, turn signals, cruising, germs, the West Final CFL game next week, karma, voting, Alistair getting tickets, Christon's emails about dinner, Christmas plans, Geoffrey's address, Bible Study, my blue toque, Paul shitting on my hospitality, and my standing up to people. Also talked about the Grey Cup game being in BC, Pastor Tom's last Sunday, glaring at people, his doing SOUND at Illuminate on Friday (a praise and worship service?!), snacks, Daniel Fellowship, my being "drunk," Christmas tunes, DARKWING DUCK / Dave Wong, exes, grudges, the emulator crashing (I swear I'll have to use Vizzed to play MOTHER 3), and more. When I got into church, I told Randal that he looked warm with his scarf, so he said that my toque looked just as warm. Um, yeah? That's kinda what it was designed for... why I even talked to him, I have NO idea.

I talked to Nina and Gerard about Awana, yesterday's shopping, Christmas plans, our weeks, brandy beans, Timothy Fellowship, and more. While that was going on, I saw Paul talking to Mr. Creep - YIKES! Then I was a sneaky ninja and gave the bag of Maynard's Swedish Berries to David Ho - HE could give it to Hien for me, haha! (she thanked me later, even though she'd told me to KEEP THEM!) I said hi to Nathan W. before settling down in a pew, which I actually got all to myself today. After service, I talked to Jeremy about work, Eric's mustache, and a possible Jon birthday dinner - he had to check his calendar, heh. Saw Jordan and Thomas eating sugar cubes because of the tingle - of course it's going to be sweet, kids! Discussed stuff with Andrew before going upstairs: SNES games, emulators (which I've now linked him to), TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, and more. Said hi to Stella and baby Ava, Tim, Jon C. (who's getting baptized next week), Mike K., Sonya, Stanford, Calla, Frances, Micah, Isaac, and others. Margaret tapped Amasiah on the shoulder, and she thought it was me - nope!

Saw Jessie, Rachel's grandma, Anastasia and her dad Danny, Mattias, James, Ramen, Shira, Ashley, Alexis, and a new ten-month-old baby at Toddler Sunday School. James climbed into my lap and wanted me to read a DORA THE EXPLORER book to him... okay, I was up for that briefly! I talked to Mattias about tow trucks, to Shira about coloring, to Ashley about toys, to Alexis about silver balloons, and to the new baby (referring to her as "baby") about toy eggs and such. She seemed to have fun, and cried when her grandma put her in the stroller. I guess I am good with kids to a certain extent!

Went downstairs to wait for Eric (who was listening to Stanley's guitar playing), and talked to Grandma briefly before Auntie Anna came to pick her up. I just let her think that Jon had left already, haha. Vivian hadn't seen Eric when I asked her - DAMN! (also talked to Auntie Catherine briefly) When we finally got going, we talked about forgiveness / toxic people / tact / microwaving instant noodles on Friday at church (I WILL STAY HOME!) / spending time with people / Mr. Creep / naming people. Got home and called Steph briefly, then talked to Jon a little longer about stuff. Now I can game in peace!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home