Sunday, November 13, 2011

Turning on the heat / Egyptian goddesses

Last night, I had to turn on the heat as I put a bunch of chocolate in Ziploc bags before putting it in the fridge - I couldn't stand the cold anymore! Since I also told Eric that if I were awake / with it enough, I'd go to church, I guess I'm going today since I was awake at 7 and up half an hour later. (also discovered redrum - THANK GOD FOR REINFORCEMENTS!) I also banned someone this morning from GJ RQ, after making a Nutella sandwich for breakfast. :D




You Are Ma'at



You believe in doing what's right. You have the inner strength to stick to your guns.

You have a quiet spirituality and balance to you. You don't preach; you lead by example.



You are peaceful and serene. You try to make life go as smoothly as possible.

You have a reassuring nature. Your friends find you to be both soothing and comforting.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home