Thursday, November 10, 2011

Yelling and kicking near Compassion Club / Vanessa / The Airport Test

I also saw some crazy shit (to me) go down near the Compassion Club yesterday afternoon! This Indian guy was screaming at some white girl who was waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up, so they got into a yelling match. Then he kicked her in the chest! She was screaming for her friends in the Club to call the police! I just kinda minded my own business and went to my friend's house after things had quietened down. (when she had finished puking and screaming at people)

Vanessa sent me a FB message wondering where I was since I'm never on FB chat (HATE that) or MSN - turns out I'm invisible on Trillian, heh. Then she sent me an offliner this morning to say she'd been discharged around 4 on Saturday (that's it!), and would try to call tonight or tomorrow. I actually hope she doesn't, only because there is finally Canucks HOCKEY! Actually, she's called me twice now, but I simply didn't pick up. :D




You Are Compassionate



You are sympathetic. You naturally have a lot of empathy for everyone around you.

You can easily see the beauty in others. You appreciate them, and you never cling too tightly.



You are very intuitive. You can always sense when someone close to you is hurting.

You are a seeker of harmony, and you are a peacemaker. You don't understand why there is so much conflict in the world.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home