Saturday, November 12, 2011

Brandy beans, Advent calendars, Nutella, and noodles

I went out just now to see if I could get some on-sale Nutella at London Drugs. It was no longer on sale, but I got it anyway since a dollar wouldn't make much difference. I saw expensive Lindt Advent calendars, but no cheaper ones. However, I did see some heavily-discounted Rockets, so decided to get those for Steph and Lisa. Also got two boxes of on-sale MaƮtre Paul brandy beans for me and Chantelle, who isn't on FB anymore. (I emailed her when I got home, though!) I was worried when the debit machine didn't work, but it did at another cashier - PHEW!

Then I went to Shoppers Drug Mart, and looked around for the cheaper LIFE Advent calendars. I finally found them after a few minutes of looking at all the Christmas stuff. Got six (me / Eric H. - if he can't eat them, I'll do it myself / Jon / Steph / Harmony / Lisa), plus a 12-pack of spicy chicken Mr. Noodles since it was $2 off. Before I headed home, I had a mango bubble tea from Big Orange. Got home and emailed everyone about the Advent calendars after emailing Chantelle, then organized my Christmas shopping yet to be done. Luckily, it's not a lot!

Noticed that Eric had called me (impetus), so I decided to see what he wanted. I'm up for church if I can wake up in time - TAKE MELATONIN! He warned me that he'd be watching the CFL West Final with people next week. Note to self: SLEEP IN NEXT SATURDAY! His option of "getting another ride home" is NOT doable with MY need for alone time! I should tell Chinese Eric that the J. Edgar Hoover movie is out now, since he wanted to watch it. Time for a shower before gaming!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home