Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Visual Boy Advance, ZSNES, web browsers

Okay, so Visual Boy Advance worked only as long as I didn't do anything requiring actual gameplay (because then it made grinding noises!), and it changed my Windows color scheme on me! I don't think it's for me, then! (and this is AFTER spending time inputting codes!) After venting to Corey via Skype messages, I decided to stick to ZSNES for now. Talked to Teunis for a bit on MSN this afternoon, too. (Corey told me about OBLIVION some time ago... and loves the CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE books!)




You Are Firefox



Many people have tried to tame you, but so far no one has succeeded. You can't be broken.

You believe in originality and tolerance. You think the world needs more diversity, not less.



You're the perfect combination of uniqueness and quality. You're able to relate to all sorts of people.

You have no desire to lead or follow. Anyone is welcome to join you on your journey for a while.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home