Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanksgiving, emulator woes, Mandy, and spending savers

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Yesterday, I found that FINAL FANTASY I was way too slow; maybe it was the emulator or something, but I ditched it entirely! So on Corey's advice, I did download a Playstation emulator; never had one growing up, after all! (yes, it's illegal; no, I couldn't afford one) Called Steph to set up a ride for tomorrow's dinner; 5:45 sounds fine! Then I decided that the Playstation emulation steps were too hard or complicated, so I ditched that too! Decided to flirt with a Nintendo DS emulator, too. Replied to Mandy's email when I got up, heh.




You Are a Spending Saver



You know how to save money, and you love seeing your bank account build up.

You also believe that too much saving can be awfully dull. You do a fair amount of spending as well.



You strike the perfect balance between saving and spending. You enjoy the money you make, and you have it make you more secure.

You may not be able to spend as freely as you'd like, but you sleep well at night knowing that you're spending responsibly.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home