Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Italian Hazelnut Truffle, baby oil, and Goldfish as an alternative to no sugar!

Went out in rainy weather to Zellers at Lansdowne to see if they had sweatpants - nope, and it was the same story at Sears when I went to Richmond Centre. (but I did get new dark panties from there!) There were plenty of winter coats, but that's not what I was looking for! I did do some banking, encountered an asshat on the bus who called me "dear," was reminded of the inexorable approach of Christmas, and got some stuff done at least. Got on-sale pads and on-sale baby oil / an inexpensive baby shower card as a gift for Deb at Shoppers Drug Mart, browsed books at Indigo Spirit, browsed expensive sweatpants at Old Navy, had a strawberry bubble tea from Flaming Wok, had lunch from Good-Ah! in the food court (steak sandwich - needed a fork from A&W), and bought stuff from London Drugs. Italian Hazelnut Truffle chocolate bars, on-sale French Vanilla Coffee Crisp, honey Goldfish as an alternative to sugary Halloween candy for Mattias (respecting Karen and Chung's wishes will go far!), and toilet paper will do for me! When I got home, I talked to Teunis briefly on MSN and sent Deb an email about her gifts.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home