Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jamie and Game Boys (dream) / MOTHER 3, Mandy, Chinese Eric, James, and brains

Found a working version of MOTHER 3 with translation patch, so I'm playing that! Talked to James briefly on YM last night; always good! Shortly afterwards, Chinese Eric tried calling me, then got on MSN instead - MUCH BETTER! I updated him on everything, which included Paul being a complete and utter ASSHOLE! Of course Eric agreed with me that he had issues, and doubted the "non-believer" assertion! If he's up for it, we should definitely hang out on Saturday! Also emailed Mandy back when it showed up in my inbox at 2:30 AM, as opposed to when I got up and would need to update myself with everything else first, haha. :D

Went to sleep and had a dream where I was trying to read ANNE OF GREEN GABLES books on a Game Boy, and recommended it to Jamie (jaebird) - she tried it, and said it didn't work. Instead, she was going to buy me a totally NEW Game Boy for reading books! I was very surprised and said she didn't have to, but she insisted. Interesting! When I got up at 11:20, I called Barry to set up a time for food shopping: next Tuesday at 2 works well from the "discounted Halloween candy" standpoint, for sure! Hopefully, I'll be up by then!




You Are Brains



You are a very cerebral and brainy person. You like to think everything through at first.

You are well aware of the world that exists outside your head. You selectively participate in it.



You are happy being less physically active and more mentally active. Thoughts and ideas are what interest you.

You can get tired of being out in the world, being social, or having places to be. You never get tired of thinking, though.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home