Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chinese Eric, joke guest appearances, paying bills, and LOVE!

Called Chinese Eric last night only because I thought he'd called me earlier, but I guess not! We did discuss life stages, his and Nathan's former classmate having twins already, health, his maybe going to Fellowship on Friday as a "joke guest appearance," hanging out on Saturday evening, chilling, God, priorities, and more. Always good! Then I was stuck outside in the cold weather for a bit after throwing stuff away... stupid recalcitrant front door lock on this apartment building! Thank goodness I remembered about the side door entrance!

When I got up today, I found that someone had called me from Eric's number at 11... hmm, I think I'll look into that later! Then I did the responsible thing, and paid my Shaw / hydro bills before going to the bank.




You Are a Love Fan



You may not be addicted to love, but that doesn't mean you don't seek it out.

You love falling in love, and you think that getting carried away is a big part of the fun.



You sometimes lose your head when you fall in love, but you usually find your way back to reality.

You are a romantic, but you're also a realist. You know that love can't be perfect.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home