Saturday, October 22, 2011

Staying home is the best option if I'd be forced to be out all day otherwise!

Some stupid random person named Bill Jewett wanted me to add them to Facebook - I DON'T THINK SO! I tried calling Chinese Eric, but he wasn't available. Later, white Eric said on MSN that he'd be out all day with church, a worship meeting, and the Dine-In with the college people. Dylan and Deb were at Phyllis and Martin's wedding, but I didn't want to call them because I'd told Maxine that I wouldn't attend Deb's baby shower after all. Staying home sounded like the best option by FAR!

Eric thought that I would attend the dinner if Paul weren't there; this was the first I've heard of THAT! We discussed calling Ivan (no), ignoring Paul, the end times and the last Bible Study, bad singing, "YES!" seeming like I was excited, swearing, "heroes," forgiveness, letting him know about things, Sechelt, telepathy, senses, and more. Then Vanessa got on MSN to say that she wanted some more of the bread from Granville Island. We talked about her upcoming vacation, appointments, Wayne, her being really bored, special treatment, health issues, walking vs. busing, Libya, ships, meetings, and more. I'm not going to let certain people know that I forgive them in case they think the behavior is okay to repeat in future!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home