Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BC ID, Halloween chocolate, clothing, and Teunis

Before I went out this afternoon, I talked to Teunis via MSN to see whether he'd be free tonight to pick up his mail. He said he was going to Kaili's to fix her computer, but he could drop by briefly on the way home. That definitely worked since I'll be home for the Rangers game AND the Rick Rypien tribute! I renewed my BC ID while I still had cash / had salad, rice, and BBQ pork skewers as lunch from Good-Ah! / bought on-sale Halloween candy (Aero, Jersey Milk, Caramilk, Coffee Crisp, Cadbury's Dairy Milk, Smarties, Kit Kats) for David, Evelyn, Mattias, Ashley, Anastasia, Rachel, James, Brandon, Ramen, Shira, and Alexis (TODDLER SUNDAY SCHOOL!) at Shoppers Drug Mart / bought new dark on-sale pants and panties from Sears at Richmond Centre. Went home to divide up the candy into Ziploc bags and personalized Halloween-like bags, and was happy to see that I had leftovers for myself! IDEAS ran really slowly as a Nintendo DS emulator, and I was STOKED that No$GBA worked for those games if I put AUTO as an emulator backup media option!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home