Saturday, October 15, 2011

Family as fake people (dream) / Chuck, Andrea, and me / Cards

I was actually glad to hear my alarm this morning, since I was dreaming that my family was a bunch of fake people who kissed Mom's ass all the time, and made ME do everything like cleaning up papers from Page-A-Day calendars! (oh, wait...) Andrea finally emailed me that picture of us from yesterday which I accidentally deleted because it went straight to my trash folder - WTF?! I also noted the presence of a random guy's pictures on my hard drive, and noted that my Gmail was owned by some dude named "Baptiste Girod" - WTF, indeed!


Chuck, Andrea, and me at the Richmond Centre food court yesterday:






You Are Intuitive



Although you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you. You have a natural magnetism.

You may seem quiet and withdrawn, but you're paying attention to every single thing around you.



Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights. You come up with the most amazing stuff.

You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice. It will rarely lead you astray.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home