Friday, October 14, 2011

Chuck and Andrea - YAY FOR HANGING OUT!

Auntie Anita, Chuck, and Andrea picked me up a few minutes after 2, and we were off to Richmond Centre. That worked well for me because I had to cash my cheque AND get plastic wrap / aluminum foil, which turned out to be on sale at Shoppers! (which is what I was going to bus out to do - I forgot about my gum, though!) At the bank, I was informed that I had to renew my ID - it's that time again! Maybe I'll see what Barry has to say, haha. While Auntie Anita left to return Uncle Simon's shirt and do some other stuff, I went to the food court with Andrea and Chuck, who treated me to more Greek food at OPA - lamb! We caught up on stuff such as volunteering, Nina, Yazmine, Facebook, Joey in Toronto, Paul being an ass, Teunis, Elaine and Matt moving to New Hampshire to be near Matt's family (they're done in China), adventure, Jon / Harmony, Steph / Lisa, and Andrea's brother Sherman.

Also talked about Chuck's mom dying last December (but she looked really good at their wedding in June - you'd never be able to tell that she had terminal cancer!), their first year of marriage, Elaine being here next February and March, my needing to be careful, work making Andrea a zombie until recently when she changed jobs, pictures, and more. Her little cousin's Halloween costume looked really cute and funny, and the swans around Hamilton are cool enough! It was good to hang out with them, even if it was only for a little while! Good thing I got home in time for my weekly tradition, after discussing car accidents / fault and Auntie Anita being easily distracted! (we had to wait for her) Answered Mandy's email, and also laughed at Eric's email of "Are you afraid of me since you signed offline as soon as I sent you an MSN message?" HAHAHAHAHA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home