Saturday, October 15, 2011

DRAGON QUEST, IDEAS, and SOULS OF CHAOS

Called Eric to say that I probably wasn't going out tonight since I have to get up early tomorrow, and I don't think he'd leave immediately after the program... hey, 10 AM is early for me! Since he was leaving at 6:15 since he wanted to be at church early (WHY?!), then that meant that I could have a relaxed evening home alone! YAY! It may not be my fifth consecutive Friday at home yet, but it sure felt like it! (set my alarm, just in case) Did some laundry, and since I *really* wanted to play DRAGON QUEST games on an emulator, I downloaded IDEAS and made sure it worked first. Since it did, I was happy... I'm also good with the revised time of 11 AM as a pickup time tomorrow as per Vanessa, AND with finally finishing the optional bonus dungeons known as the Souls of Chaos in FINAL FANTASY 1: DAWN OF SOULS! :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home