Monday, October 17, 2011

Bobby, cappuccino, Chantelle, brandy beans, and US timezones

Talked to Bob Singh via FB messages for a bit last night since he was wired on Tim Horton's cappuccino... I could have told him that it was a bad idea to have one at 11 PM, haha! Got closure on the "wanna hump" FB chat message that he sent once - "OMG... are you serious?! That sounds like drunk me! Sorry if I offended you - hope you weren't weirded out!" I'm totally serious, man! Chantelle also said that she did indeed want brandy beans this Christmas (I remembered without the Gmail event reminder!), so I will be looking for those after the Halloween marketing is over! She wants to send me some totally awesome stuff too; YAY! Of course I sent her a message with addresses and plans! Heard that Ryan Kesler will be returning tomorrow vs. the Rangers - a funny comment I read was "so... will he be playing naked?! :P" HAHAHAHA!




You Are the Pacific Time Zone



You are a ton of fun to be around. You have a wicked sense of humor, and you're very playful.

You are a free spirit who needs nothing more than a beautiful day to feel at peace with the world.



You like initiating things and activities. You're big on getting a group of friends together.

You are flexible and adaptable. You adjust easily to life's changes, as drastic as they may be.

Well, good.... because that's where I live! (but in the Canada part! :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home