Sunday, October 16, 2011

I chose the sweater and toque because it was COLD, not because they're RED!

When Eric picked me up this morning, we talked about the freezing cold weather / hair / my red outfit including bling sweater and SLED HAT toque (NOT FESTIVE!) / Santa / Christmas carols / the car heater / my cackling / pumpkin ale / baby showers / DARKWING DUCK / trolls / sound duty / his brother being in town last weekend (KIERAN!!!) / family meals (ugh) / my feelings / my opinion that tone-deaf people needn't disturb my peace / yesterday / my ranting / Ween / Decemberween / Halloween music. At church, Auntie Rebecca invited me to her office so I could get the Michael's picture frame - she also said that there were 80+ kids in Awana this year, and they had to put a cap on things because the existing leaders wouldn't be able to handle the load! Haha, not surprised... that's what happens when you want growth! Greeted baby Micah who was pointing at the stage, Auntie Ying, Auntie Allyn, Sonya, and Jessica. Said hi to Jeremy and Christon, then had to move because Paul sat down behind me - I didn't want my ears to bleed all during service! I did hear that he somehow PASSED his criminal record check - with HIS past?! Jeremy had also passed him on the way to church; "I told him to take the bus because it was cold! I was going to take a four-day week at work, but so much for a holiday! PUMPKIN MAIN DISHES?!" Poor guy!

Made plans with Auntie Ying to go over to her place on Wednesday (non-hockey day; looked up Translink directions at home), and was going to make plans to get together with Chrystal again, but they didn't work out with hockey and weekly traditions conflicting... I've looked THAT up also! Dodged Mr. Creep while saying hi to Andrew L. (up early and borrowing books he's waited for at school), Vivian (birthday cards!), Karen and Lincoln (how we were), Deb (baby shower and Paul payment), baby Emma, Quan, Gino, Phil and Grace, Lee, and others. Went upstairs to Toddler Sunday School after a while; I saw a crying Mattias (who'd just fallen down) and gave him his birthday present while saying hi to his brother Marcus and his parents Chung and Karen. He seemed to like the toy car and the happy face stickers! (and has lost a toy car by flushing it down the toilet) Saw Jessie, Danny, Rachel's grandma, Lanie, Ramen, Shira, James, Brandon, Ada / Arthur (who left for their own class), Anastasia, Ashley, David, Evelyn, and Alexis. Talked about sitting down, puzzles, toys, crayons / coloring, chickens eating pizza (HAHA), colored Goldfish (the snack), Pokemon, and more.

Went downstairs and said hi to John and Ada L., Hilary F., Julie C., and others on my way out with Eric. I threw some things away, including old jellybeans. On the way home, we discussed my opinion of Paul / video game music / my subconsciously loving Christmas / FINAL FANTASY II / how I should contact Dave Wong (awkward?) / STARCRAFT / DIABLO II / Future Shop / my being "drunk" on beer and wine / carving pumpkins. Now, it's time to relax!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home