Monday, August 22, 2011

STICKY SUBSTANCES ON BATHROOM READERS?! / The Park Test

I asked Billie whether she'll be free on the 14th, and it looks like she will be after work - sweet! Ryan buzzed me on Facebook chat about spelling mistakes; poor guy! Later, I found a sticky substance (no idea what) in my Roots knapsack / on my PLUNGES INTO HISTORY AGAIN Bathroom Reader; EWWWWWWW! I'll have to buy the book again, though maybe not the knapsack! I had to throw out almost the entire contents (plus the knapsack itself), since I'm too lazy to wash it or whatever! (saved pens / whiteout / hand sanitizer / a calculator / hand cream) Good thing it's raining today, since I got more sleep than yesterday's gong show!

Kenny just called me on Skype briefly about LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and other things, haha. Called Hester since she'd called me - seems she's always calling from a really metallic place! She says that someone will be by to do something about mousetraps tomorrow afternoon at 1 or 1:30; we'll see how THAT goes since I'm cynical about it! Then I called Barry to finally set up an appointment... Friday at 1:30 sounds the best for my sleep schedule, since he originally wanted Thursday at 10:30! With the way things have been going lately, that wouldn't have worked out! Must bank and get stuff from the dollar store first - perhaps on Wednesday before the party.




You Are as Laid Back as They Come



You are a risk-taker. You love to roll the dice on everything.

You are surprisingly easygoing. You like to keep everything as low-pressure as possible.



You like to be in the middle of the action, although you don't purposely seek attention.

You are an easygoing person who feels very comfortable about others.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home