Wednesday, August 17, 2011

200 people GONE! / Ren Faire makes you a NERD, man! / Almost forgetting stuff

After I emailed Mandy and cleaned out 200 people on my Trillian contacts list whose status was unavailable OR who were ex-friends, I decided to have some Sidekicks for lunch. Then I freaked out because the microwave display wasn't working, so asked Teunis about it via MSN. Luckily, I figured out that the clock display had been turned off for some reason! I asked if he was free on Sunday, but it turns out he's going to a Ren Faire with Kaili (of course) and other friends. THERE GOES MY EXCUSE FOR COMMITTEE MEETING! I checked my mail, and it turns out that he has another envelope besides the one he was waiting for, hahaha. Good timing!

When I heard about the Ren Faire, I knew it was my cue for BANTER! I jokingly (?) called them all nerds, and he said that *I* was one too! Not in that sense, man! He thinks that I'm a hockey nerd (HA - I know people who can spit out stats like nobody's business!) and a video game nerd (I wouldn't have played all those walkthroughs on Youtube otherwise?!) Uh yeah, HE's the one who plays stuff like WOW and CHAMPIONS ONLINE! Then again, he also thought that Rick Rypien was a close personal friend of mine when he saw my FB post about his untimely death. I had to laugh, but then figured that I'd probably think the same thing if he posted something similar about some SCA / gamer nerd type of person! He said that tomorrow would work for a QUICK stop while he goes to his brother's, then I realized that I almost forgot about Nathan's movie night! Tried calling white Eric, but got no answer - not sure about Chinese Eric, heh. I guess I'll call them when I get back tonight!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home