Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Exchanging a 4GB storage drive for a bowl sounds good to me! / KNOWING WHY I CALL

Eric Ho buzzed me on MSN just now; he's not going to Nate's movie night tomorrow because of blood work at the hospital. Totally understandable! He wanted to know if I could exchange my bowl (which he's had since January 7) for his 4GB USB storage drive since he needs to grab it - hahahaha, of course! A few minutes later, white Eric called me to say, "The answer is NO." Of course, I wondered what he was talking about and how he knew why I'd called him earlier. (Nate's movie night) He thinks that would be the only reason I would call on a Wednesday; I guess he knows me fairly well, haha. He's lucky I don't have time to rant at him about losing my excuses for tomorrow AND Sunday's Committee Meeting!




Viking Name Generator



My Viking Name Generator is

Ragnhild
Get
Your Viking Name Generator
at Quizopolis.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home