Friday, August 19, 2011

Fish tacos and blueberry mojitos?! / Single Flowers

Jon sent us emails about a "fish taco and blueberry mojito" Sunday dinner at Jeremy's, and one about a Wednesday block party. Of course Eric is going to the Wednesday one, sigh. Maybe I'll go as well, even though I don't need to escape this time! Last month seemed to be pretty okay (to steal Minli's turn of phrase), unless you count the (probably) drunk random guy on the street pouring some dish detergent in SERVANTS' BBQ grill afterwards! My parents tried calling me earlier, but I have no time for that while I'm trying to catch up and get some gaming time in before FFAF!




You Are Quiet



You focus on fantasy more than reality. You have your head in the clouds.

You're incredibly introverted and introspective. You live inside your head, and it's a pretty comfortable place to be.



You may seem quiet and withdrawn, but you're paying attention to every single thing around you.

You are secretly sensitive, but you often put up a front. Shy and private, you yearn for security.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home