Thursday, August 18, 2011

Teunis coming over briefly: Mail, cheese, and dead mice! (and POO)

As advertised, Teunis came over briefly, so I gave him his mail and asked about the Shaw Digital Box thing. He hooked it up just in case, advising me to be careful that I wasn't signed up for anything I hadn't asked for! Then I gave him some of the jalapeno cheese slices that Mom had presented me with a while ago; I can't eat 30 of them, and he could always use some more since he loves cheese, anyway. He even took away a dead mouse in a London Drugs bag, telling me about edges and reusable traps - good thing to know! We talked about his newer car, dropping stuff off at his brother's, being in the States for the weekend, Rhiannon, and taking care before he left. Those few minutes were probably for the best! Later, I finally got Poo in EARTHBOUND!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home