Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Butter chicken poutine, cheap Canada T-shirts, and "relationships"

Kenny said hi on Skype, and Mike T. buzzed me on Facebook chat to talk about grinding / WOW - haha, nice! Avoided something quite handily, too! Ryan M. (eyeheartnewlife) also called me sweet for caring about him - that's what I do for my friends, man! Went to Richmond Centre (just got the bus in time!) to browse Chapters briefly, then went to Sears and got some underwear. I saw a display of cheap Vancouver / Canada T-shirts at the dollar store, so I got one since those things have been sadly missing from my wardrobe for some years! After that, it was time for lunch at the food court, which now offers free wi-fi: New York Fries with butter chicken and root beer it was! I was glad to get home since it was hot outside! Called Mom to tell her that Teunis can't make it to Sunday's dinner because of an emergency. Of course she thought that I hadn't told Teunis earlier about Sunday's dinner with Nathan (*rolleyes*), and who also wondered how my relationship with Teunis was. I DON'T HAVE ONE WITH HIM, AND DON'T LIKE HIM THAT WAY ANYHOW!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home