Monday, July 25, 2011

WAH454AH / Eric and discussion / Mark / Relaxing MARIO 64

Teunis and I discussed languages, compressed air, concentration (I AM IMPORTANT TOO!), translation, the hilarious "WAH454AH" license plate that Joey found (read it in "Cantonese"), hard drives, Portishead, and more. I asked Eric if he were going to the discussion night on Thursday - he said no, and then said that Jon was discussing why I wasn't at church. The ugfart figures that there's no man for me to crush on (!!!!), so Eric "helpfully" told me that Jeremy's brother Mark was now living here and was at church. I had to return my brother's call anyway (while he was grocery shopping), and he confirmed what Eric said. Of course I've met Mark, I told Harmony!

Eric figured I could change my mind about tonight since my excuse of his being evil and staying out all day wouldn't work because he was home. I didn't change my mind - games are still games, after all. :P Talked to James briefly, and got a relaxing song courtesy of MARIO 64 which wasn't readily identifiable as video game music - MUHAHAHA! He also sent me a SONIC 2 video!


MARIO 64 Pirate Bay:




SONIC 2:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home