Wednesday, July 06, 2011

McRib, Lochlan, polenta, Chinese sausages, eggs, and bubble-wrap envelopes

I went out to the Richmond Centre McDonalds to try the McRib combo - "tender boneless pork rib" is pretty good in the BBQ sauce! Got fries and Coke with it, too; I heard the kid next to me ask his mom if Lochlan / Lachlan were a real name, so I told him that it was a Scottish name, and maybe his friend was from Scotland! After that, I minded my own business as they talked about VBS, friends, and Grade 2-6. Had a strawberry bubble tea from Big Orange, too.

Then I went to Save-On Foods / Price Smart to see if I could find an envelope so I could finally mail stuff to Dianne in Calgary; they don't carry stationery anymore (along with wine making kits and other things), but I did pick up on-sale eggs / polenta (which can be microwaved - HOLY SHIT, WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS BEFORE?! I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT SOME A LONG TIME AGO!) / tomato sauce (for said polenta) / Chinese sausage. I was off to London Drugs next, to get a small bubble-wrap envelope / happy face stickers for Dianne / more on-sale Rockets for Steph and Lisa. Got home at 2:45, and was glad to be out of the heat!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home