Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Jon Chan, prayer, Chinese Eric, James, olives, mushrooms, and laughter

Teunis got home and we discussed gum, communication, beets, redness, potato pancakes, sausages, hate, caring, chewing, video game music, moving to a new place, talking, flickering lights, boundaries, Rhiannon, and more prior to his going to bed. Hopefully, things are okay - who knows. I just hope he finds a new place soon for my own sanity!

Jon Chan said he was going around praying for things / people, so I did tell him about some things. Chinese Eric cheered me up just by sending me messages on MSN, haha - I told him when Nate was heading back (July 10 is SO CLOSE NOW; we SHOULD all hang out!), and he said he was busy with doctor's visits. Not surprised! Then James came online, too... we talked about Jon, Harmony, still being alive, diet changes, Europe, emails, venting, how I was doing after all, gross stuff, meds, and MORTAL KOMBAT. Also conversed about pizza toppings, olives, mushrooms, jalapenos, Canadian bacon, pineapple, the Jazz Fest, our days, the sunny weather, goodnights, Worcestershire sauce, spelling, and more. At least THAT was a good end to a crappy evening!

Some random person also tried to add me to Facebook - I DON'T THINK SO! Although I did just hear about the verdict in the Anthony murder trial - not guilty, eh? Hmm... something's rotten in the state of Denmark! Someone else also sent me a message claiming that I should start with my last name if I wanted to correct grammar - HAHAHAHAHA, WHAT THE HELL?!




You Are a Frequent Laugher



You are a pleasure seeker. You're a bit of a hedonist, and you enjoy the finer things in life.

You are friendly and energetic. You love to laugh, and sometimes you have to hold yourself back.



You are easily distracted. There's so much going on in the world, and you think focus is overrated.

You like to try new things. If something doesn't work out, at least you gave it a go!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home