Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Vanessa, James, polenta, housewares, hot and sour soup with sausage, summer

Talked to Vanessa over FB chat about things yesterday, so that's good. Teunis got home and we discussed microwaving sausages, Chinese sausage, stomach bugs, diarrhea, needing meat, carpet vs. hardwood floors, dust mites / chicken feathers, diesel / gas / chemicals, fresh paint fumes, allergic reactions, stress, mouthwash, the place he looked at tonight (I hope he gets it), his being able to move right away, and the box of assorted houseware in my room. Conversed about his dad Hugh / Brad Roberts of the Crash Test Dummies and his singing range / Stan Rogers / Great Big Sea / sea shanties from Newfoundland, rage / "risk," credit, Canadian music, Canadian Tire and storage bins, no Zellers, power outages, poison, polenta (cornmeal mush?), packing, old-time radio shows, his phone, worth, eggs, hot chocolate, durian gelato, and more. Also talked to James about various things, which is always nice.

When I went to sleep, I had a dream that I was making hot and sour soup with various frozen veggies and sausage in a HUGE room turned swimming pool. Basically, the room was my pot, and I could tell when the water boiled by testing the temperature with my body. The water boiled, and then the various ingredients shot out of the (large) pot area. I was trying to clean them up before people noticed what a waste it was, but I did eat some of the sausage! Then Christon came to pick me up in his huge van (he has a blue car in real life) - Deb was saying she wanted to marry Jeremy, and Ivan was saying he wanted to marry me. I was surprised, but then Christon made a reference to a past conversation and wondered if I wasn't with them at the time! I woke up at that point because people were talking outside my window.




Summer Means Warmth to You



You are a truly loving person. You are affectionate and warm-hearted.

You are unselfish, humble, and altruistic. You get great joy from putting others first.



You are tender and compassionate. You wear your heart on your sleeve.

You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride. You are full of delightful surprises.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home