Monday, July 18, 2011

Privacy, devotion, fully appreciating video game music, and playing hooky

I'll have a lot of privacy what with Teunis over at Jazmin's overnight - yay for breaks from people! (We also discussed how I feel he deserves someone who is FULLY devoted to him, but he thinks it doesn't work that way - YES, IT DOES! You won't feel as loved in such a relationship!) Some random foreign person tried adding me to Facebook; I DON'T THINK SO! The first thing I did was turn up my laptop volume up to 50% since I don't have to worry about anything today. This also helps me in more fully appreciating the video game music, hahaha! :D




You Are Bold



You can't help but live a little more brightly and boldly than most people.

You are high-powered and spunky. You bring a lot to the table... sometimes too much!



You love an adrenaline rush, and you want to try every extreme sport. The more extreme, the better.

Confident and honest, you're the one to say what everyone else is thinking.

This is only half-true. Would a bold person "duck and hide" while playing hooky? Dunno...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home