Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oversleeping again and bookmarks

Teunis and I discussed slurping noodles, visiting Jordan, the blah weather, sprinkling rain, his leaving to go to storage, the band gig, my not leaving the apartment, dealing with stress by leaving, and more before he left yesterday. I happily spent the rest of my awake time doing the usual, and wasn't surprised when I was talking to Shelley about being unable to sleep at 2 AM. Turned out I slightly overslept, and only woke up at about 9:30 despite Eric trying to call. At least I made a "good-faith" effort to call him after I was finished getting ready for the day fifteen minutes later, haha. I TOLD HIM I COULDN'T MAKE SUNDAYS, SO THIS IS WHAT HE GETS!




You Read to Learn



You are more than happy to help others with your skills and knowledge. You have a lot of wisdom to share.

You're very old-fashioned. You have a strong set of values that you follow carefully.



You are continually acquiring new knowledge. You are a quiet and persistent learner.

You are a reserved and careful person, but you don't let that stop you from doing your thing.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home