Saturday, June 04, 2011

STONED GROOVE / New baby sisters, spiderwebs, and fire! (dream) / World crossing

Spoz uploaded the last SUBWOOFER tracks, so of course I downloaded them!

When Teunis got home last night, we discussed the wide social circle that his friend Andrew has; apparently Teunis had been looking forward to Andrew's birthday party ("BreklorMass" and very few Christians) for some time. Kink and poly people, though?! Guess it takes all kinds, and I'm not over certain things yet, to be honest! At least it was fun; although with 50 people there, it sounds like it would be quite the bash!

This morning, I called Steph to tell her that I had a dream where she didn't exist (there were people shooting spiderwebs and fire out of their fingers, too) and that I had a new baby sister. She called that harsh and mean, but it's not like I wish she didn't exist! Then I called Eric to advise him that I wouldn't be going to church tomorrow because I had Metrotown plans with Billie. Yes, of COURSE lunch is in the afternoon, but I would rather not be confused by the Skytrain stations! Give me a more-or-less linear route, thanks!




You Should Go See the Taj Mahal



You have a fun personality, and you find it easy to get energized about almost anything.

When people meet you, they tend to remember you for a long time. You create a lasting impression.



You are open to the world, and that's part of what makes you unforgettable. You are free-spirited.

You try to keep things flexible because you're always picking a new path. You value adaptability.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home