Saturday, June 04, 2011

No park outing for me, but YES to Jeremy's for Game 2!

I called Henry to see if he could make it to Awana today; since he couldn't, and Eric was out working on census stuff according to Ron [I figure he can't make it to Jeremy's], I decided to stay home from the park outing as well. IT'S THE HOCKEY GAME FOR ME!!!! Then again, Eric called at 4:15 to say that he IS going to make it to Jeremy's, so I started singing about that, totally forgetting that Teunis was still home at the time - whoops! Spoz said that he's discovered the actual name of a dude he vaguely knows - it's FANTASIA. REALLY?! UGH!

Then Teunis explained some stuff to me about noise (Subwoofer?!), and it turned out he slept through other things - gaming is cancelled, but he's going to see Jordan anyhow. Says he's probably got the job due to a confirmation email, so that's good news! Discussed politeness, bread, air, grilled cheese sandwiches, childhood demons, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home