Friday, June 03, 2011

AMAZING GLORIOUS POUTINE!!!!

I thought I heard knocking at the window, so I ignored that since I really wanted to go out for some poutine at New York Fries, then buy on-sale pads / Kleenex / toilet paper / honey nougat with cranberries, orange, and original stuff at London Drugs. Eric wanted to know whether my phone was off the hook - OF COURSE IT WAS! Then he wanted to know whether I was drunk, insane, and not going to Fellowship tonight; since I didn't think much of the rotating prayer night when it was first presented (ROTATING?! REALLY?!), I'd been planning to skip it for MONTHS!

Luckily, I didn't have to wait long for the bus taking me to the mall; as it turned out, I was just on time for the 407 heading home too! (left at 6:15 or so, and got home at 7:30) I HAD THE MOST AMAZING AND GLORIOUS BRAISED BEEF POUTINE EVER AT NEW YORK FRIES JUST NOW! ALSO, EVERYTHING I WANTED TO GET AT THE STORE LATER WAS ON SALE! :D :D :D

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home