Thursday, June 02, 2011

Funny Craigslist hockey ticket ad, Denny's being too pricey, and more

Eric thought I was crazy since I wanted to be lazy / not spend money at Starbucks - hey, MSN works for these kinds of things! Said he'd buy me a drink, but I don't think that solves too many problems, haha. I managed to skip the meeting due to my amazing powers of procrastination, and then got a phone call from 444-444-4444. o_O

Teunis got home later and refused to play music because he wanted to do some work - well then! At least he changed his mind a few minutes later! He did get some on-sale clothes at Superstore while he was out with Kaili, plus free food there. I'm not surprised that Denny's is now too expensive, as I found that out a few years back.


This ad on Craigslist is pretty funny... thanks, Adela!

I have to sell my ticket to the Canucks game 2, section 313 row 14. Hard Copy ticket

I am unable to go because I have to go to a fucking piece of shit musical with my wife (whom I love). I had agreed to go, and since the NHL decided to make the most retarded schedule they could, I have to give up my ticket to the Stanley Cup Finals to see some piece of shit musical with some bitches singing about some crap I don't care about. It's a terrible seat, you will have a terrible time at the game, the beer tastes like crap and costs $10 each... Price is firm because I don't want to sell it.

e-mail me.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home