Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Dodgy messages, wearing clothes to appointments, Candy calling, couch potatoes

I had to block Mark Moreau because he sent me this FB message: "I just wanted to tell you that I think you're beautiful!" This person is also apparently in a relationship as of a couple days ago - you should be telling your girlfriend that, not random Canucks fans! CREEP.

Teunis was up, too - since I'm incredibly literal, I told him that wearing clothes to the appointment would be a good starting point before any lists or breakfast, hahaha. Then I told him about the above - not surprised that his friend Norman collects slaps in a silly way! Discussed curry rice, eggs, sausage, and leaving really early to get downtown on time. Eh, at least he has stuff to do while he waits for half an hour! Candy called to discuss Step Echo, a chat room, power outages, her stepdaughter Jessica / her boyfriend Ben, George, cleaning, family trouble, birds, squirrels, "redneck" books, Wisconsin, Subena, Tracie, religion / spirituality, the election, DJ work, Genghis Khan, Nero, History.ca, Ancients Behaving Badly, venting, smart TV, fashion, the Royal Wedding, cake, Caligula, and more.




You Are a Couch Potato



Wow, you are a hard core couch potato. Is there an indentation in your couch shaped like you?

Unless you have a hardcore physical illness or disability, you definitely need to get out more.



Turn off your television - or throw it away if you dare. You need to pull the plug.

TV can be great, but here's a secret: real life is even better.

I do have CP, and I prefer calling people / staying home because I like my downtime! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home