Monday, May 02, 2011

Randal, prayer, voting, Expo 86, chemicals, manliness and tea, plus Greek music

Jon elaborated on why they were calling for prayer at Jeremy's in the middle of the Canucks playoff hockey game: apparently, Randal's mom has gotten worse in the past month! I can see why Randal wouldn't be his usual "witty" self, har har. (and YES, "witty" is in quotation marks for a reason! :P) I told Itamar that my tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner smell good enough to eat! (they smell YUMMY... it must be the mint!!!!)

Teunis and I discussed bypassing lunch hour to vote (lineups) / directions, sharing Easter Peeps candy (you apparently can't get them up north), the 25th anniversary of Expo 86, NOT publishing vote results before polls close, and more. At least it wasn't pay parking at the Oval, but he DID have to drive to Surrey to vote - no remote polling in this election! OUCH, in more than one way! When I got home, I did the dishes and my laundry. He got home just before 3, so that was fine. Discussed his harp, chemicals, dryer sheets, chemical sensitivity, unscented Tide, opening windows / airflow, bamboo, rattan, jade ships, Daemonia Nymphe (Δαιμόνια Νύμφη), pi, a manly approach to tea, and more. Steph just called - we are OUTTA here!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home