Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Census question answered, Teunis yelling in dream, masamune, drunken fool name

I emailed Eric a census question; he got back to me, but I had to wait for Teunis to get up first before I could formulate an answer to the email. UGH! (Eric IS right about Vanessa's graveyard shift at the radio station, though!) Luckily, he got up before noon! I told him about Eric's answer, and then he asked whether I'd seen a FF 10 walkthrough: not yet, so he assured me that it had a messed-up storyline. (I also told him to stop showing up in my dreams and yelling at me - he says he doesn't do that, but HE DID... TRUST ME!) Then again, Eric thinks I should see MEGA MAN; perhaps!

Teunis and I discussed audio issues, hockey, funny stuff, Hundred Mile House and their server, SECRET OF MANA, CHRONO TRIGGER, coffee-flavored Jello, gum, and Hien. We also talked about Post-Rapture Looting, Word, printouts, Tina Turner, V8 tomato juice, sound, the masamune, Bangladeshi rice and lentils from memory, leftovers, and more.





Drunken Fool Name Generator



My Drunken Fool Name Generator is

Beer stealer
Get
Your Drunken Fool Name Generator
at Quizopolis.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home