Saturday, May 14, 2011

Staying home, speed run videos, Ada, stone cuts, and Harmony

When Teunis FINALLY got up, I was able to call Eric back: he says he's going to Jeremy's, so that is sorted. He tried convincing me to go out tonight (5:45 is WAY TOO EARLY!), and I said I'd stay home. Too bad for him, I guess! Teunis and I discussed FINAL FANTASY, CHRONO TRIGGER, laundry, baby alligators / snakes, adrenalin, fetishes, blueberry muffins, squid, food, storage boxes, Chinese / lighter cooking, mice, cardboard, Jordan and his brothers, butter, aroma, Ursula Vernon, metal sculptures (Dr. Evermore's Forevertron), sourdough crepes, reducing the load on my laptop, Chapman's frozen yogurt, caramel creme, silence, computer stuff, respecting irrational fears, cookbooks, airflow, and more. I called Ada at 7:30 to see if she could give me a ride tomorrow afternoon, since I do believe Henry is on a cruise - since she can, that was golden! At 11, I called Jon to let him know that Eric and I are going on Sunday; Harmony answered the phone, so that was fine too.




You Are a Round-Cut Stone



You have excellent organizational abilities. You can make sense of any mess.

You are driven to fulfill your duties. You take every responsibility seriously.



You are decisive and resolute. You choose well, even when the choice isn't easy.

You are quite disciplined. You exercise self-control in all aspects of your life.








Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home