Thursday, May 12, 2011

Furries?! / Ren Faires / Shaw raising rates / Holding hands / Rooted Trees

Teunis and I discussed his brother, lubrication, graphite, gender identity issues, multiple personalities, furries and that whole subculture, billing, Cthulhu, and more. Then I had some private time, which is always nice. When he got back, I said I'd found the hydro bill. We discussed his errands, drugs, pie plates, visa photos, pickles, eggs, sausage, butter, gum, Safeway, CBC and gerunds, losing track of time, using his phone as a radio, ren faires, Shaw, drawers, rates going up, glue, temporary fixes, and more.

Apparently, the cable and the network had raised their rates by $2 each... THAT explains things. Talked about kimchi, allergies, shock rock, Alice Cooper, KISS, Steve L. thinking they'd get along, vaudeville, and more prior to my going to bed. Had a dream where I was holding hands with someone, and it felt completely natural. Oh my. Jon sent us an email about Sunday Dinner - guess I'll have to check with people tomorrow.




You Are a Loner



You are brilliant and a rule breaker. You insist on doing things your way.

You are not a punctual person. You are definitely on your own time table.



You like solitude... in fact, you prefer it. You are your own best friend.

You value competence. You appreciate people who've got it together.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home