Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pins, bleeding, old church being dirty, visiting a church to be with Cindy

Teunis and I discussed Kaili, Krista, Tess, the past, emotions, and other things last night; everything seems complicated! When he FINALLY got up, we didn't discuss much before I had to leave; just bookshelves, bedframes, transportation, storage, omelettes, and the like. I said hi to the boys once I got in Ada's car; they were playing a game which involved attacks, laser beams, glass, and other stuff I didn't pay attention to. Got to Awana, and interacted with Chrystal (change!) / Golden / Hannah S. and Annika (bandages and pokey pins?) / Emily and Nina (Facebook) / Julie C. and Stanley (Pretz / periods / BAD pregnancy jokes) / cute little kids / Ashley (high-five) / Lawrence (hockey) / Victor. On the way home, we talked about Ian thinking that the old church was dirty and THAT was why we moved (hahaha) / school assemblies / practice / piano / the iffy weather / Facebook / giving people breaks. At home, Eric buzzed me to say that he's visiting some Calvary Baptist church that CINDY (of course) is visiting - he'd better not make a habit of it! Says he's staying in Vancouver and then helping at the dinner... he'd better join us for lunch, or else! Emily M. also added me to Facebook, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home