Saturday, May 14, 2011

Eric's lying! / Cindy and the Cannery / New Hair Color

From what I could infer through my email this morning, Eric apparently told people that I wasn't feeling well last night - WHAT THE FUCK EVER! Cindy also was there, sent us some Steveston Cannery coupons from Dianne, and wished us blessings: if you're going to leave, GO! Of course, she might be having a hard time with such a decision, but yeah - if you're the main reason why my ride keeps delaying departure... I'm not impressed.




You Are Offbeat



You are brilliant and a rule breaker. You insist on doing things your way.

You have no desire to lead or follow anyone. You're on your own awesome solo journey.



You are independent and original. You are highly inventive and creative.

You don't think you are weird, but others do. You have your own definition of normal.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home