Friday, May 13, 2011

Let's go to the fair! / No Pho before BS / Meat pies and MICE!

When Teunis finally got up, we discussed some things: going with Kaili (of course) this weekend to a Washington Ren Faire (which I wouldn't describe as rare if they're every few months), his foot, good news (finally), surgery, name pronunciation, yogurt, Dutch names, his seeing THOR the movie, movies / modern life as overload, City Fresh, and more. He left before 6, which was fine... it did give me time to do some stuff including laundry, haha. Eric sent me and Geoffrey an email asking if we were interested in having Pho with Kevin and Christon tomorrow before BS. Since I am watching the calendar (and remember the catalog of misfortunes that visited me LAST Friday the 13th), I said that I wasn't going out at all.

Teunis got home at 11, and said that the audio had invaded his dreams. Guess I'll have to find something else annoying to play, hahaha. (just kidding) He said that THOR was mythologically inaccurate, but that's what I expect - it IS a movie, after all. Then we discussed meat pies, pot pies, the mice being back, jars, microwaves, his friends Andrew B. and Gareth fighting with fake swords in front of the theatre (at least the manager didn't seem to mind...), flour, sugar, rice, ambient music, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home