Sunday, May 15, 2011

Eric's abandoning us for a Baptist church! / Darren Lau Map dream / NO TIME

Decided to take Eric's advice last night, and make lunch beforehand if I'm worried about the cost. I just won't be able to eat it in the restaurant! Grandma would be horrified since I'll be eating Harvest Chicken Sidekick rice for lunch (NOT dinner), hahaha. Eric also told me not to worry since he's not abandoning us, but it kinda feels that way. I don't know - I'm being anxious, but at least Jeremy will be there today, hehe.

Also found out that Mei Lin unfriended me on Facebook, but I guess she IS busy! Had a dream about a Darren Lau Map with Compliments when I was looking after kids in the Rosehill kitchen - WTF, subconscious?! Then I stayed in bed for an extra half hour because I need the sleep! After that, my computer cookies decided to error out on me: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT ON A SUNDAY MORNING!




Your Rock Anthem is "Pour Some Sugar On Me"



You may not be a genuine rocker, but you've got a rockstar's attitude.

You are a rebel inside and out. You don't take orders from anyone.



You've got major attitude and style. You're rockin' out life your own way.

You may not have a fan base of millions, but you still belong on stage!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home