Saturday, March 12, 2011

24 hours up and four hours asleep... knives, Norse legend, and printers!

Turns out Andrew called Teunis from the Olympic Oval at 10:55 AM since he was bored on his break and wanted to go for lunch; after a shower, he was outta here after I looked up driving directions on Google Maps. Before deciding that I simply had to get some sleep at 12:15 PM, I called Henry to say I thought I wouldn't be able to make it to Awana; this turned out to be courteous and good since I slept till about the time he might have called me anyway (3:40), and wasn't in any shape for a typical Awana afternoon! I can always give the peanut butter cups / chocolate hearts to Ian and Sean later, haha.

Teunis left a bit afterwards, but we discussed scaring kids with lychee bubble tea / grass jelly / coconut jelly (that combination apparently looks like floating tentacles), Memory Express on Tuesday / deals / Windows 7 / inkjet vs. laser printers (toner and storage and such), and Pearl Harbor / propaganda. We also talked about building delays into your plans to leave, Rush, mocha pie, energy drinks, his code project, strawberry bubble tea at Yaohan (GWEI LOH), robot parts, knives / safety / Norse legend / Odin and gifts with a catch / dragons on piles of gold, the cost of an interruption, concern at not seeing someone for two weeks, and gaming at Andrew's. After he left, I threw a whole bunch of stuff away / did laundry / had a beef pot pie / saved the rest of the Russell Stover chocolates (only three) and Smartfood popcorn for later.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home