Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Pancakes with cheesecake / Baby Mickey stickers / NEW YORK!

46% speaker volume seemed to do the trick for Teunis getting up, which was fine since I didn't really want to go TOTALLY OBNOXIOUS and raise it to 75% - hahahaha. Soon after, I went out to get pancakes from IHOP - since they had a special featuring two pancakes with cheesecake batter between them / two bacon strips / hash browns / two eggs, I got that! After I ate, I went to A&W for an Uncle Burger (with sirloin!) to go. However, I was foiled at McDonalds in my quest for a buttermilk biscuit - ONLY BREAKFAST?! I did get an ice cream cone for nostalgia purposes, of course.

Then I went to Hallmark Cards to replenish my sticker collection (which I do occasionally) at Hallmark - Disney, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto, baby Mickey Mouse, small hearts / stars, Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, happy face "school progress" stickers for Cindy, and NEW YORK CITY ones (cabs / 5th Avenue / Statue of Liberty / Broadway / signs) for Jennifer Lumpkin! I kept the selection as gender-neutral as possible, hahaha. Finally, I went to London Drugs and got oatcakes / two Arizona Brisk iced teas. Got home to find I had the place to myself - haha, at least my stomach is happy! Also had to change the Ziploc bag I used for the stickers, since the seal had broken on the old one.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home