Wednesday, March 09, 2011

POTATO MASHER!!!! / Wasting a London Drugs trip!

Teunis came back briefly to look for his wallet, then said he'd walked to Chapters to look at programming stuff - he went out again to drive to London Drugs (he was there earlier in the computer area) / Save-On to get cheese, a cooking utensil which he didn't remember the name of (but does remember what it looks like), and some other stuff. I guess his foot's had enough of walking - it would have been funny had we bumped into each other at London Drugs before, haha! This reminds me that I need a fork / a new zippered pencil case, but I can do that another time! He came back later with an on-sale mixer ($15 - too noisy?!), an on-sale potato masher ($8 - he's missing the one in storage), and an on-sale whisk because he couldn't find mine... eh, it was in the drawer with the rest of the cutlery, but I guess it was easy to miss. Then he had pizza since all he'd had so far was crumpets and coffee... nice, nice. (he wondered if I was out watching the Coyotes hockey game since he saw it on the pub TV; nope, but we DID win 4-3 in OT!)

Matt1993 added me on LJ, too - that autistic guy's userinfo is interesting and quirky! Teunis says he's upgrading to Windows 7, so of COURSE he has to read some code! Eric just realized he has a conflict for the ping-pong program in two weeks since he has Canucks tickets; hey, I wasn't planning to go to the program ANYWAY! Maybe I'll just return the extraneous oatcakes at some point, hahaha. I don't think we need them right now! Teunis and I also discussed his server, Google, money, WOW prices ($15 a month), that egg liqueur he introduced me to last summer, speakers / sound / setup, soldering, and more. Had to do a lot of editing tonight, too...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home