Thursday, March 10, 2011

Talking in your sleep? / Servers / Soul Sign

Teunis woke up at 3 AM, wishing me a good day, but of course I assumed he was talking in his sleep (even though he doesn't usually do that to my knowledge), so I ignored it till he actually got up. We discussed his server, coffee grinding (do it while I'm still up), Google, stuff he's wanted to do for some time, errands, and more prior to my going to bed at 4. I got up at 10:40, which I do realize is early... it's the annual curse of light!




Your Soul is Pisces



You are dreamy and romantic to the point of being adorable. People respect you for holding on to your ideals.

You have a vivid imagination, and it's so deep that it's hard to express with words. You can seem a bit vague at times.



You are very private, but you aren't aloof. You like to be around others even if you don't share easily.

You are a mystical person at times. You aren't ruling anything out when it comes to what's beyond this world.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home